“Application” – BizCompass application
The information collected
We collect different types of information from within or through the application.
User-provided information – When you use the application, as a user or as a visitor, you may at your sole discretion enter personal data. We also collect data of this type. Examples of personal data include name, email, phone number, billing information, etc. The information is collected in various ways, including when you sign up for an application, use the application, publish your information, or contact us in any way.
Information collected by users – the user may at its sole discretion store or upload to the app business data of it and of its customers or third parties associated with it, for its selection. The user is responsible for giving notice to his clients and third parties regarding the purpose for which the user collects his personal data and obtain permission from them to do so, if necessary.
Automatically collected information – When a user or visitor uses an application, we may automatically record certain information. Information collected automatically may include an IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and / or device type, dates and times of the visit, access, or use of the application. We may also collect information about a visitor or user interaction with emails.
You may be given the option to access or sign up to the application by using your username and passwords for certain third-party applications. By allowing us to connect to the app provided by a third party, you authorize us to access and store your name, email address, birth date, gender, current city, profile image URL, and other information available to us by the third party application And disclose it in accordance with this policy.You should review your privacy settings in any third-party application to understand what information this app has at our disposal, and make changes accordingly.
The information entered into and / or collected in connection with the Application
4. To use the Company’s services (through the applet, company website or otherwise), you must register as a user. You may be required to provide personal information such as name, contact details, email address, payment details and other personal details (“Personal Information”). Certain personal information required for the service to which you are registered and when registering for another service you will be asked to provide additional personal information.
5. When you use the company’s services, information is collected. Some of the information may identify you personally, i.e. your name, address, etc. Some of the information does not identify you personally and is not kept with your information, including statistical and cumulative information that may include additional information such as advertisements you have read, , The offers and services that interested you, information about the browser or mobile device you used, your geographical location, etc. It is hereby clarified that although the law does not obligate the company to provide your personal information, the company will not be able to allow its use of its services if it does not receive them. The details of the actions you perform through the Company’s services will also be stored in the Company’s database.
Use of information
6. The Company uses the information it collects, inter alia, for the purpose of:
6.1 Operation and development of the Company’s services, as well as improvement of the services and content offered by the Company, creation of new services or content that correspond to the requirements of the users, or cancellation of existing services or content. The information used by the Company for this purpose will be essentially statistical information that does not identify you personally;
6.2 Adjusting the content shown to you to your areas of interest;
6.3 Sending messages by e-mail, text message (SMS) or otherwise, to notify you, for example, of changes in the Company’s services;
6.4 Sending marketing and advertising information including sending commercial offers (subject to any applicable law), whether it is company information or information received from other advertisers. At any time you have the option to request that you cease receiving such information, by writing it to the Company;
6.5 Contact you if necessary;
6.6 Documentation that communicates with you, among other things, to help you resolve problems you may encounter;
6.7 Analysis of statistical information and its delivery to third parties, including without limitation, to advertisers; And –
Please note that information provided to third parties will not include personal information and will not identify with you personally except in exceptional cases listed below.
Cookies are small files that contain information sent to your browser or end device when you visit certain sites or when you use certain widgets. Cookies may contain various information, including information about your preferences as a user and activity you have performed on a site or applet. We use the information we collect through cookies for the ongoing operation of the Company’s services, for verifying details and securing information, and to improve the user experience and the overall quality of the services we offer.
8. You can block or delete the cookies at any time by changing the settings on the end device that you use on the company’s website or applet to reject all cookie files or notify you when such a file is sent to your end device. However, as you do so, some of the actions or services offered by the Company may not operate without the possibility of receiving cookies and your personal information may not be stored on the end device and will need to be re-entered when visiting the Company’s website or applet.
Providing information to a third party
9. The Company does not share personal information and information collected about your activities while using its services (as this information and information identifies you personally) and will not transfer this information to third parties except in the following cases and subject to the following conditions:
9.1 Your consent has been obtained;
9.2 In the event that the information is submitted for the purpose of handling your request for the transfer of funds through third party services (such as debit cards, bank accounts, etc.) and for this purpose the Company must transfer appropriate information to other debit card companies and / or the various banks and / And / or to third parties through whose services such money transfers will be made and / or to any body authorized by law, including such bodies located outside of Israel, including in countries where the level of privacy is different from that used in Israel.
9.3 In the event that you take part in a third party content activity or in joint activities of the Company and a third party, then the relevant third party will be provided with the information it needs to manage the relevant activity and to create or maintain contact with you;
9.4 In cases where we will allow you to share your social networking sites, such as Facebook, with your company’s services, then social networks may cross-reference the information with your existing social networking profile;
9.7 In any case where there is a permit and / or a legal obligation to provide the details.
Confidentiality of information
11. The Company devotes resources and takes stringent measures to prevent penetration of its systems and to prevent possible harm to the privacy of users of its services. However, it is not possible to rule out disruptions completely. The Company takes the usual precautionary measures in order to maintain, to the extent possible, the confidentiality of the information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the confidentiality of the information may be compromised due to cases that are not under the Company’s control or that derive from force majeure or malicious activity by a third party.
12. The Company shall not be responsible for any damage of any kind, indirect or direct, caused to you and / or to anyone on your behalf, if the information is lost, exposed or if any unauthorized use is made of it and you have no claim and / Against the Company and / or anyone acting on its behalf due to such damages, malfunctions and / or disruptions, and you waive any such claim.
13. All information entered into the applet and databases from which the applet extracts the information presented to the user are stored on servers in the United States.
14. In the event that a user wishes to delete the information pertaining to him and / or that he entered in the applet, he may and may do so at any time by clicking the appropriate button on his subscription page within the applet. In such a case, all user-related and / or user-related information will be erased and / or entered by the user from the user’s mobile device, but will remain in the Company’s servers for another 30 days. If no retrieval request is received from the user during this period, the information will be deleted from the Company’s servers automatically and permanently.